Sport does not distract or drive students away from studying but bonds them and promotes valuable life skills. This is the fourth edition message of the “Drass Sport Scholarship”, an important event for Don Bosco basketball boys’ team and for all its entourage focused on social and training skills, and on sportsmanship at both an individual and team level.
The grand awards ceremony took place in the beautiful Labronica library conference room of Villa Fabbricotti, where five of the most deserving boys of the red-blue “cantera” were awarded:
- Under 13 selection: Antonio Vander Spek
- Under 14 selection: Ivan Onojaife
- Under 15 selection: Giona Sapienza
- Under 16 selection: Alessio Marinari
- Under 18 selection: Matteo Lavoratori
Congratulations from Drass to all the winners with best wishes for the future, in their sporting achievements and in life in general.