DRASS DUETTO is a versatile, dual-lock portable hyperbaric chamber with a main lock chamber and an entry lock chamber. The main lock chamber accommodates two (2) persons: one patient on a bed plus one attendant on a foldable seat. The compact entry lock chamber allows the locking of one (1) person and transportation on main lock chamber. It comes with a foldable seat enabling medical assistance and monitoring of the patient.
Built with an internal diameter of 1300mm, DUETTO is equipped with all items required for standard operation and a complete set of optional accessories.
DUETTO is specifically designed to accommodate and medically treat surface-supplied divers, permitting an immediate recompression on site at 50 msw in the event of a diving accident.
- Working pressure 5 bar (6 bar absolute) = 50 msw
- Total weight ~1450 kg
- Inner diameter 1300 mm
- Main lock length approx. 2470 mm
- Entry lock length approx. 1000 mm
- Main lock volume 2.9 m3
- Entry lock volume 1.15 m3
- Entry lock manway 700 mm
- Main lock manway 700 mm
- Medical lock dimensions W125 mm, L215 mm
- Number of windows 2 +1 (1 per lock plus 1 spare for use as a possible food lock)
- Windows diameter 160 mm (127 mm clear)
The control panels (one for each lock) provide the following main control tools:
- Diver breathing through BIBS
- Depth monitoring
- Internal atmosphere gas analysis
DUETTO is designed to accommodate various options available on client request including the installation of the Easy Automation System, enabling preset depth profiles (non-modifiable by user).
The pressure vessel is designed and built according
with Spherical Entry Lock 84DD-01-01-01-01-00